With proper guidance, consistency, hard work, and a nerve of steel, you can crack NEET. Not just crack NEET but secure a top-notch rank and a top-notch medical college.
Ten tips to help you crack NEET:
- Various factors contribute to making oneself average, it is crucial candidates, rule out this thought process of considering themselves average. Every candidate is capable of achieving what they want. All it takes is how religious they are towards their goal and what efforts, they put in to make it happen.
- Make a list of your strong points and your weak points. Prioritize the topics that you are weak in, and seek guidance to learn the same. Strengthen your well-built areas, furthermore to boost your confidence.
- Make a plan, set a time table, follow the routine.
- Make it a habit of studying daily.
- Manage time efficiently and do smart study. In competitive exams, like NEET, good time management skill goes a long way. And, blocks unnecessary stress and others alike heavy emotions.
- Apart from referring to a set of notes, make it a habit of preparing your notes which might come in handy in a time of distress. Make your notes and keep referring to them frequently, preferably almost daily.
- Practice makes a man perfect. Only when you exercise daily, you would be able to identify your weak areas. Keep a record of your speed and progress. It is only through practice you would be able to maintain a steady pace and boost your confidence.
- Mock tests are not mere sheets of paper but a reality check on candidates. Mock tests help candidates understand how in-depth understanding they have on the subject and how prepared they are for the exam.
- Set realistic goals for yourself and seek guidance when faced with doubts. Do not hesitate to reach out to people when you need help.
- Take care of your body and brain. Take short study breaks of 5-10 mins after every one hour of studying. By doing this, you help your mind to, relax. Let what you have read sink in, and allow your brain to prepare for the next battle.
- Do not let people’s opinions affect you. Do not let your mind play tricks on you. Be patient and deal with things as they come.
How dedicatedly you work and how consistently you work alone defines your rank in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Candidates must know the competitive nature of the exam and work accordingly. NEET aspirants must prepare for the examination with utmost dedication and focus if you are willing to do what it takes to crack NEET, you will crack NEET irrespective of how average or intelligent you are.